Garage48 and Startup Estonia together with the Institute of Computer Science of the University of Tartu invite you to join us digitally on the 23rd to 25th of October for the Cyber Security Online Hackathon 2020!
The main aim of the Cyber Security Online Hackathon 2020 is to showcase and strengthen the Estonian image as a strong, bold, and connected cybersecurity country.
Also Read: Africa Challenge App 2020 – Win € 15,000
Winners will receive a cash price of 7000 euros.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Front-end and back-end developers and system engineers;
- UX/UI designers and product designers;
- Data specialists, data protection professionals;
- Cybersecurity experts and enthusiasts;
- Business developers and visionaries;
- Marketing gurus;
- Project managers and team leads.
- 17 August – 13 September – Registration
- 14 – 27 September – Idea submission
- 18 September – Cyber Security pre-event
- 28 – 30 September – Idea selection
- 30 September – Announcing the ideas that made it to the online hackathon
- 01 – 15 October – Team formation and matchmaking
- 16 October – Announcing the teams that made it to the online hackathon
- 23 – 25 October – Online hackathon
Also Check: Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2021
Topics For Hacking
- Website security
- Cyber hygiene
- Cyber defense
- Cloud security
- Passwordless verification
- Device security
- Disinformation detection
- Data protection
- Information warfare
Applicants who wish to apply should register at the Official link.