AAUW International Fellowships for Women – Study in the USA and Get Up to $30,000:
Applicants are invited to apply for the AAUW International Fellowships to study in the USA. This is awarded to international female students who wish to pursue full-time study/research or graduate and postgraduate studies in the USA. Women from all around the world are eligible and welcome to apply.
- Master’s/Professional Fellowship: $18,000
- Doctorate Fellowship: $20,000
- Postdoctoral Fellowship: $30,000
- Must be a female citizen of a country other than the United States or possess a nonimmigrant visa if residing in the United States.
- Applicant must hold an academic degree equivalent to a United States’ bachelor’s degree completed by 15 November 2020.
- Must be willing and ready to devote herself full-time to the proposed academic plan during the fellowship year.
- Must have an intent to pursue a professional career upon return to their home country.
- Must be proficient in English: A minimum score of 79 for TOEFL(IBT), 60 for TOEFL(PBT), IELTS of 6.5 or other acceptable verification.
- Applicants must have applied for a Master’s/first professional degree or doctorate or postdoctorate degree applicants by 15 November 2020, to an accredited institution for the period of the fellowship year. NB: Successful candidates/Fellows are required to provide official acceptance materials from enrolled institutions.
- Unsuccessful applicants may reapply.
- Proof of highest required degree
- Academic transcripts/ and all academic certificates
- Proof of current enrollment into an accredited institution.
- Three recommendation letters: From professors, professional colleagues well acquainted with applicant, or workplace.
Application closes on November 15, 2020.
Interested candidates should visit the official link below for more details and to apply: