ANU International Chancellor’s Scholarship 2021 for International Students:
Applications are invited for the ANU International Chancellor’s Scholarship 2021 for International Students in Australia. This scholarship is open to international students who wish to pursue a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree at Australian National University in Australia. International students from all over the world are eligible and welcome to apply.
- Fee waiver of between $15,000 to $25,000 to successful applicants.
- Proof of ANU English language requirements.
- Applicants academic records with a grading scale.
- For an undergraduate program, applicants need to provide an academic transcript.
- For a postgraduate program, applicants need to provide their most recent academic transcript.
- Some ANU programs demand additional requirements, including providing proof of relevant work experience. Click Here to check additional requirements for preferred programs.
- Official ID (birth certificate, citizenship documents, passport) will be required if your application is successful and you are offered a place at ANU.
- Applicants must be foreign nationals residing inside or outside of Australia.
- Applicants must have completed their International Baccalaureate to be eligible for the specific IB scholarships category.
- Applicants must have received a letter of acceptance for coursework of Bachelor’s or Postgraduate degree program to be commencing in Semester 1 2021.
- Applicants must not be a recipient of any scholarship from the Government or Organisations.
Application closes by 16th November 2020.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and to apply: