Bond University Leadership Scholarships 2021 for International Students:
Applicants are invited to apply for the Bond University Leadership Scholarships for International Students in Australia. This scholarship is open to international students with excellent academic backgrounds and wish to pursue a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Australia. International students from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- An award of AUD$ 10,000 is given as tuition waiver and is paid in 2 instalments in recipients first two semesters of study.
- Applicants must have certificates for previous education.
- Candidates applying for a Bachelor’s program must have achieved a minimum of IB Diploma 30 or ATAR 84.00 (or equivalent), and applicants for Master’s program should have achieved commendable results from their Bachelor’s studies.
- Applicants must be able to show evidence of leadership experience in their college/university/community. Download this form template to provide the evidence and submit it together with the scholarship application.
- Applicants already pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from Bond University are not eligible.
- Applicants are required provide an English Language Proficiency Certificate.
Application for January 2021 intake closes on 16th October 2020.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below to apply: