British Chevening Scholarship 2021 for International Students:
Applicants are invited to apply for the British Chevening Scholarship in the United Kingdom for 2021. This scholarship is one of the most prestigious scholarships offered by the British Government. Chevening Scholarships enable outstanding emerging leaders from all over the world to pursue a one-year fully-funded master’s degrees in the UK. International Students from any part of the world who are ‘Chevening-eligible’ are welcome to apply for this scholarship.
- Complete Tuition Fee.
- Round Airfare Tickets.
- Monthly stipends to cover living expenses.
- Arrival allowance.
- Cost of Visa.
- A contribution of up to £75 for Tuberculosis Test (TB), if required.
For more details on the benefits, please click here
- Applicant must be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country.
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree.
- Candidates must have two years of professional work experience to be eligible for the Chevening Scholarship.
- Applicants must have an unconditional offer letter from participating universities/university.
- Meet the English Proficiency Requirement.
For more details regarding the Eligibility Requirements, please click here.
Applications for the British Chevening Scholarships are opened until 3rd November 2020.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below to apply: