Canada Graduate Scholarships Master’s Program (CGS M) 2021:
Applications are invited for the Canada Graduate Scholarships Master’s Program (CGS M) 2021 to study in Canada. This scholarship is open to Canadian students who wish to pursue a master’s or doctoral degree at the University of British Columbia in Canada.
- Successful candidates will be awarded $17,500.
- A research proposal.
- Canadian Common CVV
- Original academic transcript (pdf).
- Applicants must be Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada.
- Applicants may apply for either of a Master of Business Administration, Master of Management, Master of Engineering (in Faculty of Applied Science), Master of Public Policy and Global Affairs or Doctor of Pharmacy courses.
- Applicants for Masters-level funding who plan on holding that funding as a doctoral student will receive a funding offer constricted to a maximum of 12 months. They will however not be able to receive funding for doctoral-level funding such as a Killam Doctoral Scholarship.
- Applicants who plan to hold funding as a Master’s student will not receive funding past the end of their 24th month of Masters-level study.
- Applicants must not be already holding any other grant from the university.
Application closes by December 1, 2020.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and apply: