Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship 2021 for International Students:
Applications are invited for the Central Queensland University Research Training Program(RTP) Scholarship 2021 for International Students to study in Australia. This fully-funded scholarship is open to domestic and international students who wish to pursue a Master’s or PhD degree by research at Central Queensland University in Australia. International students from all over the world are eligible and welcome to apply.
- Full Tuition Fee waiver.
- Free Accommodation.
- A stipend of $28,092 per year.
- Medical Funds.
- Research funds.
- Master’s Degree applicants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree Certificate and Transcripts.
- PhD Degree applicants must hold a Master’s degree certificate and Transcripts.
- Degree verified Transcripts with official stamps should be uploaded. (Including Grading Points)
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- Research Proposal.
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume.
- Acceptance Letter.
- Official TOEFL or IELTS English language proficiency score. (For applicants whose native language is not English).
- Academic thesis or relevant publications (for PhD applicants).
- Applicants for PhD degree programs should submit a copy of Master’s thesis or relevant publications.
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
- Domestic & International students from any nationality are eligible to apply.
- Masters by research or a Master of Philosophy: An Undergraduate degree with first or second-class honours from a reputable University.
- PhD Research Program: Applicants need to demonstrate sufficient prior research experience and ability, including:
- A bachelor’s degree with first or second class upper honours.
- A master’s degree from a high academic standard institution which includes a substantial component of research.
- An equivalent qualification that demonstrates excellence and capability in research.
Application closes by 31st December 2020.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and apply: