Chancellor’s Award for International Students at Algoma University:
Applications are invited for the Chancellor’s Award for International Students at Algoma University. This funding is open to international students to study at Algoma University in Canada. International students from all over the world are eligible and welcome to apply.
- $5,000 is awarded to recipients.
- Academic transcripts: Secondary school transcripts, secondary school diplomas, post-secondary school transcripts and diplomas/degrees, if applicable
- Applicants who have been out of school for more than two years must provide Gap Letter/Gap Explanation documents detailing their recent professional history.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must enrol in and maintain 24 credits over two consecutive fall/winter terms of study.
- Applicants have to maintain an average of 80 per cent each year on previous fall/winter courses with no failures.
- Applicants must be studying on a full-time basis.
- Applicants must complete all the qualifying requirements in the academic year before commencing studying under this programme.
- Applicants must hold a minimum A+ average on their previous academic record.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants must score a Cambridge Assessment of English – 185 overall, Duolingo Test of English (DTE) – 125, IELTS – Overall 7.0 (no band less than 6), or Pearson Test of English (Academic) – 65, TOEFL – 560 (85 internet-based).
Applications are open.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and apply: