The Chinese Government has opened its prestigious scholarship for the 2020/21 academic year. Interested international students can apply for a fully-funded scholarship to study Bachelors, Masters or Doctoral Programs.
CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMS
1. Bilateral Program
This includes full or partial scholarships in accordance with the educational exchange agreements or consensus between the Chinese government and governments of other countries, institutions, universities or international organizations. It supports undergraduate students, graduate students, general scholars and senior scholars.
Applicants shall apply to the dispatching authorities for overseas study of their home countries.
Also Apply: Türkiye Government Scholarship 2021
2. Chinese University Program
This is a full scholarship for designated Chinese universities and certain provincial education offices in specific provinces or autonomous regions to recruit outstanding international students for graduate studies in China. It only supports undergraduates, postgraduate students and doctoral students.
Applicants shall apply to the designated Chinese universities undertaking this program.
3. Great Wall Program
This is a full scholarship for the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) to sponsor students and scholars in developing countries to study and research in China. It only supports general scholars and senior scholars.
Applicants shall apply to the National Commissions for UNESCO in their home countries.
4. EU Program
This is a full scholarship to encourage students from EU member countries to study and research in China in order to promote mutual understanding between China and EU members. It supports undergraduate students, graduate students, general scholars and senior scholars.
Applicants shall apply to the Office for Education and Culture, Mission of the P. R. China to the European Union.
5. AUN Program
This is a full scholarship for the ASEAN University Network (AUN) to sponsor students, teachers and scholars from ASEAN member nations to study in China and to enhance the academic exchange and mutual understanding between China and ASEAN members. It only supports graduates.
Applicants shall apply to AUN Secretariat.
6. PIF Program
This is a full scholarship to sponsor students from Pacific island countries to study in China. It supports undergraduates, graduates, general scholars and senior scholars.
Applicants shall apply to Pacific Islands Forum (PIF) Secretariat.
7. WMO Program
This is scholarship for the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) to sponsor international students to study and conduct research in meteorology, hydrology, and water resources supervision and management in China. It only supports undergraduates and graduates.
Applicants shall apply to WMO.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
- Applicants should have a competitive academic record.
- Applicants should have strong scientific research ability.
- Tuition waiver.
- Free accommodation on campus.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance.
- Monthly Stipends: Undergraduate students: CNY 2,500 per month; Master’s students/general scholars: CNY 3,000 per month; Doctoral students/senior scholars: CNY 3,500 per month.
Duration of the Scholarship:
- Bachelor Students: 4 academic years.
- Doctoral Degree Students: 3-4 academic years.
- Master’s Degree Students: 2-3 academic years.
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship.
- A photocopy of passport.
- Academic certificate.
- Academic transcripts.
- Language proficiency.
- Personal statement.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
- Fill CSC Scholarship Online Application Form
- Insert agency number of your Chinese University in CSC Scholarships online application form.
- Select the type of the CSC Scholarship award which you want and select ‘category B’.
- Fill your credentials and desired degree course you want in China.
- Submit your CSC Scholarship online application.
- Download CSC Scholarships online application form and sign.