Chulalongkorn University Scholarships 2021 for International Students:
Applicants are invited to apply for the Chulalongkorn University Scholarships in Thailand, 2021. This scholarship is available for international students from all over the world to pursue a Bachelor’s, Masters or PhD degree in Chulalongkorn University, Thailand. All international students are eligible and welcome to apply.
- Full Tuition Fee
- Monthly Stipend and Living allowance of 16,000 Baht.
- Round Airfare Tickets
- Up to 8,500 Baht airfare for students from ASEAN.
- Up to 12,000 Baht airfare for students from Asian countries.
- Up to 20,000 Baht airfare for students from Europe, Australia, New Zealand and Africa.
- Up to 30,000 Baht airfare for students from North and South America.
- Note: Students are required to pay for their tickets. This amount will be reimbursed upon arrival at Chulalongkorn University.
- Applicants must be international graduate students from ASEAN or Non-ASEAN countries.
- Candidates must hold High School Certificate if applying for an Undergraduate Degree.
- Applicants must have obtained a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field of choice.
- A degree certificate and an official academic transcript are required.
- Applicants must have obtained a GPA of 2.75 or higher in undergraduate studies and 3.25 or higher in graduate studies.
- Applicants must be under 35 years.
- Applicants must be proficient in English. A minimum TOEFL score of 500 or 173 Computer-based or IELTS score of 5.0 is required.
- Applicants must be in good health.
Note: Students from ASEAN or Non-ASEAN countries studying in any programme at Chulalongkorn University for more than one semester are not eligible to apply.
- A filled application form with a 1-inch-size photograph attached.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Official Academic Transcript
- A certificate of graduation, if available.
- A copy of Passport
- Recommendation Letters: Two(2) RL from the Head, Director or Dean of the institution the applicant is affiliated to or from applicant’s superiors.
- A Medical Certificate providing a good physical examination of an applicant from a hospital in the applicant’s home country.
Application for first and second semester ends on 19 June 2020 and 15 October 2020 respectively.
Interested candidates should kindly visit the official link below to apply: