Creating Hope in Conflict: a Humanitarian Grand Challenge program:
Applications are invited for the Humanitarian Grand Challenge program 2020. This challenge seeks to fund and accelerate solutions that enable life-saving or life-improving assistance to reach the most vulnerable and hardest-to-reach people in conflict-generated humanitarian crises. Applicants with solutions that have the potential to create wider transformative changes within the humanitarian sector in order to provide: safe water and sanitation, energy, life-saving information, and health supplies and services to help conflict-affected people.
- Up to $250,000 for new ideas as well as mentorship, resources and ongoing supports.
- Up to $3,000,000 for proven solutions ready to scale up as well as mentorship, resources and ongoing supports.
- Social enterprises and other recognized institutions (e.g., nonprofit
organizations and for-profit companies) that:
• are formed and legally incorporated.
• can successfully execute the activities in their respective technical area
• can receive and administer grant funding.
- Sole proprietorships are not eligible for funding.
- Participating projects can have only one Project Lead, who must be affiliated with the institution from which the proposal is being submitted.
- Project Leads may only be listed on one (1) application to this Request for Proposals.
An institution may be the applicant on multiple applications, provided all applications have different Project Leads.
- Applications must include all required information.
- Partners of this challenge may, at any time and at their sole discretion, modify eligibility criteria with respect to individual applicants, Project Leads and/or eligible countries, to the extent that such modifications do not materially undermine the review process.
- Click Here for more information.
Application closes at 15:00 GMT on 16th November 2020.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and apply: