Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2021 for International Students:
Applications are invited for the Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2021 for International Students to study in France. This scholarship is open to international students who wish to pursue a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program at Paris Institute of Political Studies in France. International students from outside of Europe are eligible and welcome to apply.
Bachelors Degree Scholarship –
This grant can take either of the following forms:
- A tuition grant of €7,300 yearly for the 3 years of undergraduate studies + Cost of Living of €5,000 yearly.
- A tuition grant of €7,300 yearly for the 3 years of the Undergraduate studies.
- A tuition grant of €5,000 yearly for the 3 years of the Undergraduate studies.
- A tuition grant of €3,000 yearly for the 3 years of the Undergraduate studies.
- In exceptional cases, undergraduate students can get funding of €19,000 for up to 3 years.
Masters Degree Scholarship –
- A tuition grant of €10,000 yearly to for the 2 years of the Master’s studies.
- A Tuition Grant of €5,000 yearly for the 2 years of the Master’s studies.
Note: Students must indicate that they are applying for the Emile Boutmy scholarship in the “Financial information” section of their Paris Institute of Political Studies application.
- All international and Non-European students are eligible.
- Applicants must be medically fit.
- High priority will be given to applicants with excellent academic records.
- Applicants should include their reason for applying for the scholarship on their admission form.
- Candidates applying for the undergraduate scholarship must provide previous academic transcripts and certificates.
- Candidates applying for the master’s scholarship must hold a bachelor’s degree certificate and transcripts.
- High priority will be given to applicants who have been involved in social and community service activities in their home country.
- Application for Undergraduate programs closes by 28 February 2021.
- Application for Master’s programs closes by 6 December 2020.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and apply: