Erasmus Masters in Digital Communication Leadership:
International students are invited to apply for the Erasmus Masters in Digital Communication Leadership Scholarship Program 2021. The Master in Digital Communication Leadership (DCLead) is an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (EMJMD) which approaches the vast and recent field of digital communication from an interdisciplinary and international point of view, bringing together advanced academic discussion with practical knowledge and skills.
- Scholarship grantees receive a stipend of 1,000 EUR per month for the maximum duration of the 24 months.
- 1,000 or 3,000 EUR for travel costs depending on the distance of the home country to the coordinating university.
- 1,000 EUR for installation costs.
- Candidates of all nationalities are eligible for Erasmus Scholarship.
- Applicant must not apply for more than 3 Erasmus scholarship.
- Any applicant from a partner country, who has lived for more than 12 months in a programme country within the five years’ period prior to submission deadline, can only apply for programme country scholarship.
- Acadamic certificate.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- English test reslts.
- Motivation letter.
Interested international students must apply before the 3 December,2020.
Interested international students need to check the official site for procedure and application link.