International students are invited to to apply for the Finland Government Scholarship 2021. The scholarship is a fully funded scholarship which gives international students the opportunity to study for Bachelor’s & Master’s Degree.
All International Students with Any Nationality are Eligible to Apply for the Scholarship. There is no application fee for the Finland Government Scholarship.
Also Apply: Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2021
Benefit of Finland Government Scholarship:
- No Application fee.
- One centralized system for school application.
- No need to contact a professor.
- Free tuition.
- Monthly allowance of EUR 1500.
Eligibility to apply for bachelor’s degree programmes depends on having completed at least one of the following:
- the Finnish matriculation examination
- an International Baccalaureate (IB) diploma
- a European Baccalaureate (EB) diploma
- a Reifeprüfung (RP) diploma or Deutsche Internationale Abitur (DIA) diploma
- vocational qualifications of three years or more in duration
- a Finnish vocational upper secondary qualification or a further or specialist vocational qualification as a competence-based qualification, or a comparable previous qualification or
- a foreign qualification that provides eligibility for higher education studies in the awarding country
In order to be eligible to apply for a master’s level degree programme in a university you must have completed a bachelor’s degree from a university or a university of applied sciences (UAS) bachelor’s degree.
- Official Transcript.
- Academic certificate.
- Passport photo.
International applications who wish to apply for the Finnish Government Scholarship should fill the scholarship form and send their application to the appropriate authority in the applicant’s country.
You can download the 2021/2022 application form using the below link.