The Foundwork Artist Prize:
The Found work Artist Prize is an annual juried award that was established in 2019 to recognize outstanding projects/work by individual contemporary artists. In addition to the cash prize, winners rewarded studio visits with the jurors/judges who include progressive curators, gallerists, and artists.
- $10,000 grand prize.
- Studio visits.
- The winner and three short-listed artists will also be featured in interviews as part of Foundwork’s Dialogues program.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- Applicant must not be a Foundwork employee, contractor, or their relative.
- Applicant must be able to use Foundwork and compete under all applicable laws.
- Artwork images must be in JPEG or PNG format, not more than 2MB in file size and at least 1200 pixels in length or width. It is important also to note that these images should only depict an artist’s work and must not include superimposed text.
- Five(5) or more artworks should be ready and available to be published on applicant’s profile page before the deadline.
NB: Click Here for FAQs and more details regarding the award.
Application closes by 5:00 pm ET on October 15th, 2020.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below to apply/sign up: