Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships in Germany For International and German students:
Applicants are invited to apply for the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships in Germany. This fully-funded scholarship is an opportunity for International and German students to pursue a Bachelor’s, Masters or Doctorate degree programs in top schools in Germany. International students from all around the world are eligible and welcome to apply.
- Monthly stipends of €744.
- A flat-rate study fee of €300 monthly.
- Health insurance of up to €71.
- Long-term care insurance €15 monthly.
- Family allowance of €155 monthly.
- Applicants must be German, International student, or of Refugee status.
- Applicants must be willing to participate in student activities like students consoling, activities with NGOs, youth participation etc.
- Students already studying In German universities are ineligible.
- Applicants should have a letter of acceptance or certificate of enrollment from any German university.
- International students must have a basic knowledge of the German Language.
Application closes by 30th November 2020.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and to apply: