Global Korea Undergraduate Scholarships 2021 for International Students:
Applicants are invited to apply for the Global Korea Undergraduate Scholarships in 2021 for International Students. This fully-funded Korean Government scholarship is available to international students who wish to pursue a Bachelor’s degree program in top universities in South Korea. International students from all over the world are eligible and welcome to apply.
- Full Tuition Fee.
- Living Allowance.
- Airfare Tickets.
- Resettlement Allowance.
- Medical Insurance.
- Research Support.
- Printing Costs (Dissertation).
- Completion Grant.
- Language Courses.
- Korean Language Proficiency Award.
- Completed Application Form.
- Personal Statement.
- Study Plan.
- Letters of Recommendation.
- GKS Applicants Agreement.
- Personal Medical Assessment.
- Certificate of High School Completion.
- High School Transcripts.
- Proof of Nationality.
- Guardians/Parents’ Proof of Nationality.
- Applicants and their Parents must not be Korean.
- Korean citizens and dual citizenship holders (with Korean citizenship and citizenship of another country).
- Applicants must be below 25 years as of March 1, 2021.
- Applicants must have High School Certificate/graduate before 1st March 2021.
- Applicants must be mentally and physically healthy.
Applicants are entreated to contact the relevant embassy or desired university for which this scholarship applies to for the deadline. However, applications generally close by mid of October 2020.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more details and to apply: