Harbin Institute of Technology HIT CSC Scholarship 2021 in China for International Students:
Applicants are invited to apply for the Harbin Institute of Technology HIT CSC Scholarship 2021 in China. This fully-funded scholarship is open to international students who wish to pursue a Master’s or PhD degree at Harbin Institute of Technology in China. International students from all over the world are eligible and welcome to apply.
- Full tuition fee.
- Medical Insurance.
- Accommodation Fee.
- Monthly stipends: Master’s degree programs (3000 RMB) and Doctorate degree programs (3500RMB).
- Applicants must be international students out of China or former graduates of Chinese universities and in good health.
- Applicants for master’s degree programs must have a bachelor’s degree and be below 35 years; Applicants for doctoral degree programs must have a master’s degree and be below 40 years.
- Must have excellent academic background.
- Applicants must be very good in scientific research.
Note: The scholarship cannot be combined with any other scholarship.
- Degree and Transcript.
- Passport Size Photo.
- Copy of Passport.
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
- Personal Statment/Study Plan/Research Proposal.
- Proof of Language Proficiency:
- Chinese medium courses: report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- English medium courses: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years)；Or English proficiency certificate provided by previous academic institutions.
- Copy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
- Acceptance Letter or any other supporting documents.
NB: The agency number of Harbin Institute of Technology is “10213”.
Application closes on 25th December, 2020.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below to apply: