HITLAB WOMEN’S HEALTH TECH 2020 FALL CHALLENGE FOR INNOVATORS:
Applicants are invited to apply for the HITLAB Women’s Health Tech 2020. This is a competition that seeks to identify emerging technologies that use innovative ideas in digital healthcare to improve the state of women’s health across the globe. This challenge calls out all innovators in digital technology to improve these medical areas with innovation and digital solutions that impact women.
- Grand Prize: $10,000 from Goodwin.
- 2nd Place: In-kind legal services from Goodwin worth $20,000.
- 3rd Place: Health Innovation Alliance Award:
- 1-year membership to Health Innovation Alliance.
- In-kind services, including direct government affair consultation and strategic counsel from Horizon Government Affairs worth $15,000.
- 4th Place: NIHUB Women’s Health Tech Innovation Award:
- 1-year premium membership in Nursing Innovation Hub.
- In-kind services of strategy, design, or consulting worth $5,000.
- 5th Place: Women’s Health Tech Spirit of Entrepreneurship Award:
- Media exposure package worth $1,000.00 provided by Women of Wearables.
Bonus Prizes and Opportunities:
- Rhia Ventures Award: An amount worth $5,000 from for a company with innovations in maternal health care or contraception addressing the needs of low-income women, Medicaid etc.
- Digital Dx Ventures Award: An amount of $2,500 for Best Digital Health Diagnostic Innovation.
- Individuals who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry and legal residents of countries where such challenges are allowed by the laws of those countries (excluding the residents of Cuba, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria) are eligible.
- Eligible individuals with a team must ensure that team members meet the eligibility requirements.
- There should be a maximum of 3 members in a team.
- Contestants must have access to a computer, an internet connection, and any other electronic devices, documentation, software or other items necessary to create and enter their submissions.
- Each team must appoint and authorize a team captain to represent the team, including registering and entering a submission.
Application closes on Monday, October 19, 2020 at 11:59 PM EST.
Interested candidates should visit the official link below to apply: