Illinois Wesleyan University (IWU) Scholarship for international students:
Applicants are invited to apply for the Illinois Wesleyan University (IWU) Scholarship in USA, 2021. This scholarship is available for international students who wish to pursue a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline at Illinois Wesleyan University in the USA. All international students are eligible and welcome to apply for this scholarship.
- Merit-Based Scholarships: This category of award ranges from US$16,000 to US$30,000 per year and is renewable for up to 4 years.
- President’s Scholarships: These are full-tuition scholarships waived off and are also renewable for up to 4 years.
- For Merit-Based Scholarships: Applicants must be foreign nationals with outstanding academic excellence and test scores on the required entrance exams.
- For President’s Scholarships: Applicants must be international students with very strong academic achievements, talents and interests.
- A completed application form.
- Official Transcripts for all previous high school and/or college.
- Recommendation Letters.
- Outstanding ACT /SAT scores.
- Personal Interview (for test-optional).
- For international students whose first or native language is not English, either the TOEFL or IELTS is required.
- Merit-based Scholarships: Applications must be complete by 15 November 2020.
- President’s Scholarships: Applications must be complete by Feb 15, 2021.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below to apply: