AgriTech startups in Ghana are invited to apply for the Innohub AgriTech Investment Readiness Accelerator. The program is an Innovative 3-month investment readiness program with tailored value-addition support and post-program investment matching businesses with identified investors.
The program will use innovative modules to diagnose the gaps and opportunities faced by the Startups, then subsequently deploy appropriate support mechanisms in the form of training, business planning, mentorships, peer learning, and the setting up of operating and administrative infrastructure to bolster the existence of the participating Agritech Startups.
Also Apply: Call for Coaches – AgriTech Accelerator Program
- Support in refining Business plan and strategy
- Support in making your business inclusive, scalable, and investment-ready
- Access to investor matching opportunities with Investment partners
- Access to international partnerships
- Mentors and coaches to ensure the right structures that support business growth are implemented.
- Co-working space that provides you with the needed infrastructure for collaboration
- A free laptop
- Completed early research and development stage
- Completed prototyping
- Secured early customers and early revenues
- Demonstrate proof of the need for capital (loan or equity) USD 10,000
- Legally registered in Ghana
- Have a team of full-time workers
- At least one co-founder must be on the project on a full-time basis
The application deadline has been extended to 31st October, 2020.
Interested applicants should follow the link below to submit your application