Korean Government Support Scholarships for International Students:
Applications are invited for the Korean Government Support Scholarships for International Students to study in Korea. This scholarship is open to international students to pursue a Bachelor’s degree at top Universities in Korea. International students from all over the world are eligible and welcome to apply.
Also Apply: Call for Coaches – AgriTech Accelerator Program
- Living Expenses: KRW 500,000 monthly for 10 months.
- Completed application form: Applicants must have a copy of the printed application form after an online application.
- A copy of valid passport.
- Enrollment certificate and transcript.
- One copy of TOPIK score.
- In the case of transfers, the entire semester transcript issued by the previous school (domestic university) must also be submitted.
- Applicants must be enrolled in any university in Korea(including vocational colleges) in the second year or higher based on the applied academic year.
- Applicants must have an average of 80 points out of 100 points during the entire enrollment period.
- Applicants must have an average of 80 out of 100 points in their previous semester. Applicants who have rounded up 80 points cannot apply.
- Applicants should have passed level 4 or higher in the TOPIK.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English provide evidence of English language proficiency: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
Applications are open.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and apply: