Maastricht University, Holland Scholarships 2021 for International Students:
Applicants are invited to apply for the Maastricht University Scholarships in 2021 in Holland. This fully-funded scholarship is open to international students who wish to pursue a Master’s degree program at Maastricht University in Holland. International students from all over the world are qualified and eligible to apply.
- Living Expenses: € 11,400 for 12 months or € 22,800 for 24 months depending on the duration of the programme of study.
- Health & liability insurance: € 700
- Visa application costs: € 174
- Tuition Fees: € 13,800 or € 15,500 or € 16,800 depending on the tuition of your study programme.
- Pre-Academic Training costs.
- CV (Resume): Maximum of 2 A4 pages & Contact details of one of the Referee.
- 1-pager Motivation Letter.
- Degree Transcripts.
- Applicants from outside the EU/EEA, Switzerland, or Surinam and meet the requirements for obtaining a Netherlands’ visa and residence permit.
- Applicants must not have Dual Nationality from EU/EEA country.
- Candidates should have applied for admission to a full-time Master’s program at Maastricht University for the 2021-22 academic year.
- Applicants should have excellent academic results in previous education.
- Applicants should be under 35 years of age by 1 September 2021.
Application closes by 1st February 2021.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below to apply: