METU Study Grant at Budapest Metropolitan University in Hungary for Domestic and International Students:
Applications are invited for the METU Study Grant for students to study at Budapest Metropolitan University in Hungary. This grant is open to both domestic and international students who wish to pursue a bachelor’s or master’s degree program at Budapest Metropolitan University in Hungary. International students from all over the world are eligible and welcome to apply.
- 500 EUR for successful applicants.
- Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be participants of a fee-paying, Bachelor’s or Master’s program whose student status is not suspended (i.e. active student in the current semester).
- Applicants must be full-time students.
- Applicants must be members of a Faculty: HFTGK- including Commerce, Business and Tourism programs.
- KMK: including Art and Social science programs.
- All lessons will be taught in English language.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a high corrected credit index and a weighted grade point average (GPA) of at least a 4.5.
Applications are open.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and apply: