OIST Research Internship Program 2021 in Japan for international students:
Applicants are invited to apply for the OIST Research Internship Program 2021 in Japan. This fully-funded internship program will be carried out at the Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology (OIST) in Japan. International students from all over the world are eligible and welcome to apply for this amazing opportunity. This is a 10-12 weeks internship program.
- Roundtrip Airfare travel Tickets for successful applicants.
- Visa support.
- On or off-campus housing accommodation.
- Commuting support.
- Daily stipends – 2,400 JPY (taxable).
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Personal Statement.
- Letter of Recommendation: From an academic or research professional familiar with your work is required.
- Academic Transcript.
- ID Photo.
Note: No reapplication so applicants must provide all important details on the application form at once.
- Applicants enrolled in Graduate/Undergraduate Degree program in universities, colleges, junior colleges, and vocational schools in Japan OR Overseas are eligible.
- Recent Graduates of the aforementioned are also eligible.
- Students must have approval from their home institution.
- Applicants in year 3/4 at Bachelor’s level and year 1/2 at Master’s level are encouraged to apply.
Application closes by 15th October, 2020.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below to apply: