Queen’s University Belfast Loyalty postgraduate placements for International Students in the UK 2021.
Applications are invited for the Queen’s University Belfast Loyalty postgraduate placements for International Students to study in the UK. This grant is open to international students to pursue postgraduate studies at Queen’s University Belfast in the UK. International students from all over the world are eligible and welcome to apply.
Queen’s University Belfast will provide a 20% tuition fee reduction on year 1 full-time program.
- Completed application form.
- Degree transcripts (undergraduate level and above). Applicants without their complete degree transcripts must provide their most currently updated transcripts.
- Certificates of official Degree/Diploma: For already completed qualifications.
- Applicants should upload a combined document in respect of one undergraduate course, and additional combined documents for up to three postgraduate courses.
- Applicants must hold offers of a full-time and complete duration program at the Queen’s University Belfast campus.
- Applicants must be classified as international fee-paying students.
- Applicants must not already be a recipient of funding from an external sponsorship body such as Government, a charity or a private organization for either tuition fees or tuition fees and living costs.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the entry requirement of the chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants should have an English Language proficiency certificate: Either an English Language Test (SELT), IELTS Academic, or TOEFL internet-based tests taken within the last two years.
Application ends by January 15, 2021.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and apply.