Renmin University CSC Scholarships 2021 for International Students:
Applications are invited for the Renmin University CSC Scholarships 2021 for International Students to study in China. This fully-funded scholarship is open to international students who wish to pursue a Master’s or PhD degree at Renmin University in China. International students from all over the world are eligible and welcome to apply.
- Full Tuition Fee.
- Free Accommodation.
- Medical Insurance.
- Monthly Stipends:
- Masters Degree: 3,000 Yuan
- Doctoral Degree: 3,500 Yuan
- The completed CSC scholarship application form (English or Chinese).
- A copy of a Valid Passport.
- An official version of the highest degree earned. Applicants who have not obtained their degree/diploma yet need to submit a certificate of pre-graduation or other related documents. Languages other than Chinese or English must be authenticated or notarized.
- Official transcripts of the highest degree earned. Languages other than Chinese or English must be authenticated or notarized.
- Applicants must provide a study plan or research proposal (no less than 800 words, in Chinese or English).
- Applicants must submit two recommendation letters from professors or associate professors, in Chinese or English.
- Applicants applying for music majors must submit their musical projects/works. Applicants of Art majors must submit two scratches, two-colour paintings, and other arts in CD format.
- A Physical Examination Report is also required.
- Applicants of any nationality other than Chinese are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be in good health (Mentally and Physically).
- Candidates must not be enrolled in any Chinese University.
- Applicants applying for a Master’s Degree must have a Bachelor’s Degree and be under 35years of age.
- Applicants applying for a Doctoral Degree must have a Master’s Degree and be under 40years of age.
Application will end in March 2021.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below to apply: