Rollo Africa SMEs Challenge For Africans:
Applications are invited for the Rollo Africa SMEs Challenge for small African companies. This challenge is open to African SMEs run by less than 10 employees for more than a year. Rollo is a totally funded stimulus program for African Businesses. This challenge develops participant’s holistic thinking, commercial acumen, decision making, strategic skill, and operating capabilities from a general management perspective. SMEs from Cameroon, Egypt, Senegal, Sudan, and Zimbabwe are eligible and welcome to apply for this competition.
- Fully-funded Bootcamp(3 days).
- A total award of 10,000 USD for the top 3 performing African SMEs in Rollo Masters.
- Applying companies must be based in Cameroon, Egypt, Senegal, Sudan and Zimbabwe.
- African small companies that have been affected by COVID-19 are encouraged to apply.
- Selected companies will be represented by a team of 3 participants and these participants must be between the ages 20-45.
- Applying companies must be run by less than 10 employees.
- Both registered or unregistered businesses are invited to apply.
- Priority goes to teams which have diverse participants, and/or demonstrate inclusivity of minorities or marginalized groups are preferred.
- Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Diaspora led Businesses are also encouraged to apply.
Applications are open.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and apply: