Shanghai Jiao Tong University Scholarships for International Students:
Applications are invited for the Shanghai Jiao Tong University Scholarships for International Students to study in China. This scholarship is open to international students who wish to pursue a Master’s or PhD degree at the Shanghai Jiao Tong University in China. International students from all over the world are eligible and welcome to apply.
Tuition fee waiver of RMB 45,500 yearly for Doctoral programs (Approx. USD 6,600 yearly).
- Copy of notarized degree certificates.
- Copy of notarized transcripts.
- Copy of passport.
- Personal statement.
- Study plan.
- English Language certificate: Applicants whose first language is English, or obtained the degree from an English program in an English speaking country are exempt.
- Two recommendation letters from associate professors or scholars with higher academic titles.
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants for a master’s program must hold a bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants for the doctoral program must hold a master’s degree.
- Applicants should be Non-Chinese citizen with no physical or mental problems.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to hold a bachelor’s degree for master’s program and must hold a Master’s Degree for a doctoral program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants for programs taught in English must complete the IELTS (minimum score 6) or TOEFL (minimum score 90). International students whose first language is English, or obtained the degree from an English program in an English speaking country are exempt.
Applications are Open.
Also Apply: University of Sydney Honours Scholarship
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and apply: