International students who want to study outside their country are invited to apply for the Shanghai Jiaotong University Scholarship 2021. This scholarship is a full scholarship covering every expenses of the student. Applicants from all over the world are eligible for this scholarship. The Shanghai Scholarship Jiaotong University is offering Scholarships for Master Degree Programs & Doctoral Degree Programs.
Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU) is a world-renowned higher education institution and one of the top universities in China. It has established itself as a comprehensive, research-oriented, and internationalized university and ranks 47th worldwide (QS 2021). The university now has 31 schools, 31 research institutions and 13 affiliated hospitals, offering a wide range of degree programs.
- Non-Chinese citizen.
- Good health both physically and mentally.
- Outstanding academic performance and potential.
- Bachelor’s degree for master program applicants.
- Master’s degree for doctoral program applicants.
- Proficiency in Chinese and/or English.
- Degree certificates.
- Proof of Language proficiency.
- Scanned copy of passport.
- Passport-size photo.
- Personal statement and study plan.
- Two letters of academic recommendation.
- Oct 1, 2020 2021 application opens.
- Dec 15, 2020 Deadline for 1st Round scholarship application.
- Mar 31, 2021 Deadline for 2nd Round scholarship application.
- May 31, 2021 Deadline for self-supported application.
- Sep 5, 2021 Enrollment.
Interested applicants should complete and submit an online application before the application deadline.