South Korea Internship Program 2021 for International students:
Applications are invited for the GIST South Korea Internship Program 2021 for international students. This fully-funded internship program is open to students to work and learn in a South Korean company. This internship will take place at Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology for a duration of 3-6 months during the spring/fall semester. International students from all over the world are eligible and welcome to apply.
- Accommodation: A 2-People-Shared Room
- Month Stipend of ~425,000.
- Roundtrip Air Tickets.
- Completed Application Form.
- Curriculum Vitae(CV).
- Recommendation letter.
- Cover letter.
- Academic Transcripts (original/notarized copies).
- Certificates of University Enrollment/Official certificate of an Undergraduate Degree (original/notarized copies).
- Applicants must currently be pursuing a postgraduate degree (Master/Doctoral degree or equivalent), or in the Final Year of the University (Bachelor degree or equivalent) preferably in the field of environmental, energy, climate changes, or related fields.
- Applicants must have recently engaged in a field directly related to the IERI Fund’s work.
- Applicants who are not students may be accepted only under exceptional cases.
- Applicants must have an excellent command of the English Language.
- Applicants must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, etc.
Application closes by 13th November 2020.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and apply: