Stanford University Knight Hennessy fully funded Scholarships in the USA for International Students:
Applicants are invited to apply for the Stanford University Knight Hennessy Scholarships in the USA. This scholarship covers an applicant’s pursuit for a graduate degree in education, engineering, humanities, or social sciences, PhD in arts, to professional degrees in business, law, or medicine. International students from all over the world interested in studying in the USA are eligible and welcome to apply for this full funding scholarship.
- Full tuition (in line with the standard departmental level of enrollment) and associated fees.
- A stipend for living and academic expenses (including room and board, academic supplies, local transportation, and reasonable personal expenses).
- Travel allowance: This covers an economy-class ticket for one annual trip to and from Stanford.
- Successful candidates may also apply for additional funds to support academic endeavours (e.g. conference travel).
- The K-H Scholarship program funds up to the first three years of applicant’s graduate education. If applicant’s degree program exceeds three years such as an MD or PhD or a Stanford dual-degree program, applicant’s Stanford home department will finance the remaining years, in line with its standard funding commitment for that program.
- Academic Transcript in college and, if applicable, graduate school for each institution attended by applicants for an academic year or longer. If you are unable to provide academic transcripts, you may click here for a self-reported-transcript template.
- A one-pager resume/CV.
- Two recommendation letters.
- Essay (Up to 1,750 words) discussing:
- How have the influences in your life shaped you?
- How will you pursue your life’s calling?
- How will your Stanford education and your Knight-Hennessy Scholars experience to support this?
- Provide two short-answer responses of eight improbable facts about you and three goals/objectives that you are working towards right now (being admitted to Stanford and/or being selected as a Knight-Hennessy Scholar can’t count as one of those goals).
- Video story: Not more than two(2) minutes in duration.
- You are eligible if you apply and enrol within 4 & 5 years respectively after earning your first/bachelor’s degree. E.g., the class of 2019 should have graduated in 2014 or later. NB: Scholars who enrol at Stanford in 2019 or later will be selected.
- Applicants who have earned graduate degree already are eligible as long as they earned their bachelor’s degree within 4 & 5 years of applying and enrolling respectively.
- A complete Knight-Hennessy Scholars application including any standardized test required by the graduate degree program (GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, etc.). The minimum TOEFL score should be 100iBT or 600PBT.
- Applicants must be mentally sharp, intelligent and ambitious.
- Applicants must be fluent in English.
Deadline varies by graduate program.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below to apply: