START-UP DIGITAL INNOVATION & AI CHALLENGE FOR WOMEN:
Applicants are invited to apply for the START-UP DIGITAL INNOVATION & AI CHALLENGE. This challenge will offer a platform for women-led start-ups to advance both gender equity in health security and systems, with a special focus on low-and-middle-income countries (LMICs). Ideally, this challenge will identify innovative digital and AI solutions addressing health security, most especially during COVID-19 and also future health emergencies with the potential to increase the number of women as leaders and creators of digital health and AI solutions.
- $10,000 Grand Prize to winners plus guidance from innovation mentors assigned by Women in Global Health.
- $5,000 to the runners-up plus guidance from innovation mentors assigned by Women in Global Health.
- Start-ups must be (co-)founded by a woman.
- Start-ups must be based in a low-middle-income country, as defined by the World Bank. Click Here for definition and countries.
- Start-ups must have a health emergency-focus, and the idea must support greater gender parity in global health security during COVID-19 and for future pandemic preparedness.
- The idea must be a digital or AI innovation.
- A member of your team must be available to pitch during the finals in November 2020.
- Two professional references. References will only be contacted if you reach the final.
- Preference will be given to WGH Chapter members and partners, but anyone can apply.
Also Apply: Reach Oxford Scholarships 2021 in United Kingdom
Application closes by 23rd October 2020.
Interested candidates can visit the official link below for more details and to apply: