Swedish Institute Scholarships 2021 for International Students:
Applications are invited for the Swedish Institute Scholarships 2021 for International Students to study in Sweden. This scholarship is available to international students who wish to pursue a Master’s degree in top Swedish schools. International students from the 42 eligible countries below are welcome to apply.
- Full Tuition Fees.
- Living expenses of SEK 10,000 monthly
- Travelling Allowance of SEK 15,000.
- Motivational letter.
- Reference Letters.
- Valid and completed proof of work and leadership experience.
- Copy of a valid passport.
- Applicants from the listed countries are eligible. Click Here to see country-eligibility and for more details.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 3,000 hours of work experience.
- Applicants must have leadership experience from a job or society.
Application ends by 8th February, 2021.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and to apply: