The Global D-Prize Chlorine Dispenser Challenge Program:
Applications are invited for the Global D-Prize Chlorine Dispenser Challenge. This competition is open to individuals from any part of the world with enormous ambitions to design a new social enterprise that distributes dispensers to communities in need. Applicants should have a
vision to provide safe water to 100,000 beneficiaries within five years. Candidates who believe they qualify are welcome to apply.
- Best ideas will be awarded between $12,000 and $20,000. The award is offered in the form of a convertible grant.
- D-Prize will assist successful ventures in helping attract future funding if the pilot proves successful.
- Access to D-Prize network of winners.
- This challenge is open to the public. However, individuals with their immediate family member on the judging panel may not participate as a contestant.
- This challenge is also open to any business model (for-profit, non-profit, etc.).
- 20 of the most promising proposals will be selected for funding regardless of which challenge track was selected.
Application ends on 29th November 2020.