Tokyo Institute of Technology MEXT Scholarship 2021 for International Students:
Applications are invited for the Tokyo Institute of Technology MEXT Scholarship 2021 for International Students to study in Japan. This fully-funded scholarship is open to international students who wish to pursue a Master’s or PhD degree at Tokyo Institute of Technology in Japan. International students from all over the world are eligible and welcome to apply.
- Free Application and Admission
- Full Tuition Fees.
- Round-Trip Airfare to Japan.
- Monthly Stipend:
- Masters Degree: JPY 147,000 monthly.
- Doctoral Degree: JPY 148,000 monthly.
- Applicants must be citizens of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- Applicants must have demonstrated excellent academic achievements.
- Applicants should have been born on or after April 2, 1985.
- Applicants who have successfully completed 16 years of education outside Japan before the enrollment date.
- Applicants must be physically and mentally healthy.
- Applicants must apply for a field of study related to what they studied at their previous university.
- Applicants applying for a Master’s Degree must have obtained an Undergraduate Degree.
- Applicants applying for a PhD degree must hold a Master’s Degree.
- Applicants whose language institute was in English can Submit English Proficiency Certificate from their University to be exempted from the Language Test.
Application closes by 8th December 2020.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and apply: