The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) Ghana has opened application for interest applicant apply into its 3rd cohort.
The YoLe Fellowship is a year-long programme designed to integrate young people into the UN system by empowering them in UNFPA’s areas of interest, while providing Fellows with opportunities for professional development and training in driving health-innovation.
Selected candidates will undertake over 230 hours of training on capacity and skill building; Professional and Career Development, Health Innovation, Coding (Web application/Web Design) and Entrepreneurship.
Furthermore, selected candidates will be taken through professionally coordinated sessions covering areas such as Research, Reporting, Conferencing And Logistics Planning, Proposal and Concept Note Writing, Social Media and Networking, Business Model Canvas Development, Data Visualization and Presentation, Human-Centred Design and Tech Innovations in the COVID-19 era, Gender Equity in Innovation, as well as Data-Driven Decision Making.
- Applicant must demonstrate a passion to make a difference in your community.
- Must be aged between 18 – 26 years.
- Must be a graduate of a tertiary institution in Ghana.
- Must commit one year to being a UNFPA Youth Leaders Fellow.
- Must be proactive and possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Must possess a working knowledge of English.
All application materials should be sent no later than 26th October 2020.
- A statement, not more than one page, explaining their professional goals and ambitions.
All application materials should be sent to [email protected]
- No late applications will be accepted.
- • Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for further interviews/assessments.