Applicants are invited to apply to pitch their idea during the Singapore FinTech Festival in December 2020. Interested applicants who are seeking seed or Series A funding to grow their innovative financial products that can contribute to the SDGs are advised to apply.
Also Apply: Rollo Africa SMEs Challenge – Fully Funded
Technology-driven innovations such as mobile payments systems, artificial intelligence, big data and blockchain are being innovatively deployed to accelerate financing for small and medium sized businesses, catalyze the uptake of distributed solar energy technology and improve the carbon profile of the built environment.
- Business must be operating in the following countries:
- The product must be in the market and looking to scale.
- Processing embedded finance technology innovations.
- The company is operating for more than 3 years.
- Raised less than US$ 10 million in funding till date.
- Female-led business and teams are encouraged to apply.
- 15 October – Open Application.
- 4 November – Closed Application.
- 4 November – 18 November – Selection Process.
- 19 November – 3 December – Due Diligence and Practice Pitch.
- 10 December – Pitch Day.