The University of Edinburgh has opened its scholarship application window for the 2021/22 academic year. The scholarship will cover the full tuition, accommodation and living expenses of students from Africa with outstanding academic and leadership potential but few educational opportunities.
- Tuition waiver.
- Free accommodation on campus.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance.
- Monthly Stipends.
- Interested applicants must have graduated no later than September 2020.
- Applicant must have an excellent academic record.
- Applicants must have leadership skills.
- Must show he or she cannot support the study at the University.
Also Apply: Türkiye Government Scholarship 2021
The Deadline for applying for the scholarship is 30th October 2020 at 2 pm UK time.
Interested applicants who wish to study at the University of Edinburgh need to apply for the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program first. If successful, the team will support to apply for admission to the chosen degree programme.