University of Hawaii Graduate Scholarships 2021 for International Students:
Applications are invited for the University of Hawaii Graduate Scholarships 2021 for International Students to study in the USA. This fully-funded scholarship is open to international students who wish to pursue a Master’s or PhD degree at University of Hawaii in the USA. International students who are nationals of Asia, the Pacific and nationals of USA are eligible and welcome toapply.
- Full Tuition Fee waiver.
- Free Accommodation.
- Monthly Stipends: Partially covers food and accidental expenses.
- Round Airfare Ticket from Home Country to US and back.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance.
- Book Allowance and an allowance for materials and supplies.
- Applicants must be nationals of the aforementioned countries.
- Applicants must have an offer to pursue a Master’s or PhD Degree at the university.
- Applicants must hold an undergraduate degree or its equivalent with excellent academic records.
- Applicants must have two years of full-time professional experience.
- Applicants must have oral and written skills in English Language.
- Applicants should be under 35 years. The age limit may be 45 years for programs that are appropriate for senior officials and managers.
- Applicant must be good in health.
- Applicants must be willing to return to their home country after completing degree.
Application closes by 1st December 2020.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and apply: