University of Sydney Honours Scholarships for International Students:
Applications are invited for the University of Sydney Honours Scholarships for both domestic and international students to study in Australia. This scholarship is open to both domestic and international students to pursue an appended Honour’s program at the University of Sydney in Australia. International students from all over the world are eligible and welcome to apply.
- $6,000 per annum to recipients.
- Personal statement.
- Past academic achievements.
- Proof of leadership positions.
- Relevant work experience.
- Official academic transcripts from previous studies.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants should have applied for admission into a University of Sydney Honours Program for Semester 1 or 2 of the 2021 academic year.
- Applicants must be either citizen of a Commonwealth country or permanent residents of Australia.
- International applicants should have completed their undergraduate degree at the University of Sydney. Degrees that allow course completion in an Honours stream are not eligible for this application.
- Applicants must have applied for a standalone appended honours program or be undertaking an honours pathway program in the final year of one of the eligible combined courses below in Semester 1 or 2, 2020:
- Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Advanced Studies
- Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Advanced Studies
- Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Advanced Studies.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English need to proof of English Language Proficiency.
Application closes by January 11, 2021 at 11:59 PM.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and apply: