University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship 2021 for International Students:
Applications are invited for the University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship 2021 for International Students to study in Japan. This fully-funded scholarship is open to international students who wish to pursue a Master’s degree at the University of Tokyo in Japan. International students from ADB-member-countries are eligible and welcome to apply.
- Full Tuition Fee waiver.
- Free Accommodation.
- Subsistence Allowance.
- Student Medical and Accident Insurance.
- Allowance for Books.
- Economy Class Air Travel Tickets.
- Visa Fees, Airport Taxes, Luggage Allowance.
- Thesis/Research Allowance: Photocopying, School Supplies, Computer Charges, Postage, Communications, Binding Charges, Local Travel Costs, and Accommodation for out-of-town trips.
- Complete Application Form Click to Download
- Academic Transcript.
- Degree Certificate.
- Tow Recommendation Letters.
- Applicants must be a citizen of ADB Member Countries.
- A Bachelor’s degree or it’s equivalent with excellent academic records.
- At least two (2) years of full-time professional working experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application.
- Applicants must be under 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programs that are appropriate for senior officials and managers, applicants must be under 45 years old.
- Applicants must be willing to return to their home country after completing the program.
Application closes by 10th December 2020.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and apply: