2021 Google-SVA funding for Student Veterans in Computer Science in USA:
Applications are invited for the 2021 Google-SVA funding for Student Veterans in Computer Science in the USA. This funding is awarded to 8 American students to pursue a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science in the USA. Students from the USA are eligible and welcome to apply.
Up to $10,000 to recipients.
• Copy of recent university transcripts.
• One letter of reference from a professor, advisor or supervisor. Applicants must arrange for one letter of reference to be submitted via the application link. All letters must be sent by the author, signed by the author, and be on official letterhead.
- Applicants must be enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student at a university for the 2020-2021 academic year or intend to be enrolled as a full-time student at a university in the United States for the 2021-2022 academic year.
- Applicants must maintain strong academic performances.
- Applicants must be pursuing a Computer Science or Computer Engineering degree, or a degree in a closely related technical field*.
- Applicants must be a current student veteran (includes members of the National Guard or Reserve) as proven by a DD- 214 and transcript or a student on Active Duty as proven by submission of Active Duty orders and a Memorandum of Understanding from your commanding officer indicating that the said students are currently in good standing with their units and transcripts.
- Applicants should have received an honourable discharge or is in good standing with his/her branch of service.
Application ends by December 4, 2020.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and apply: