African Graduate Fellowships For African Students at American University of Cairo 2021:
Applications are invited for the African Graduate Fellowships For African Students to study at the American University of Cairo. This fully-funded fellowship is open to non-Egyptian Africans to pursue a master’s degree at AUC for the 2021/2022 academic year. Africans from all over the world are eligible and welcome to apply.
AUC, founded in 1919, is a premier English-language institution of higher learning. The University is committed to teaching and research of the highest calibre and offers exceptional liberal arts and professional education in a cross-cultural environment. AUC builds a culture of leadership, lifelong learning, continuing education and service among its graduates, and is dedicated to making significant contributions to Egypt and the international community in diverse fields. Chartered and accredited in the United States and Egypt, the American University in Cairo is an independent, not-for-profit, equal-opportunity institution. AUC upholds the principles of academic freedom and is dedicated to excellence.
Their vision is to be a world‐class university internationally recognized for its leadership and excellence in teaching, research, creative expression and service. They build on their existing strengths to become the leading University in the Middle East and the destination of choice for students and faculty members from around the world seeking in‐depth cultural exposure, combined with outstanding academic programs, cutting‐edge research, as well as an ethically engaged, diverse community of scholars.
The African Graduate fellowship is a competitive fellowship program for bright, highly motivated African students interested in pursuing a master degree at AUC. Each year, fellowships are offered to nationals of African countries (not including Egyptians) for full-time study (nine credits or as required by the program) in any of the graduate programs offered at the AUC.
- Tuition fee: For up to 9 credits per semester.
- Monthly stipends.
- Student services and activities fees.
- Medical service and health insurance fees.
- Monthly housing allowance: For non-residents of Cairo.
- OR accommodation in University residences at AUC New Cairo Campus.
- Non-Egyptian African nationals are eligible.
- The fellowship is open to all disciplines of graduate studies.
- New graduate degree-seeking applicants; Must gain full admission to one of the graduate programs in AUC, satisfying AUC graduate full admissions requirements.
- Applicants must submit an International TOEFL iBT exam score or academic IELTS exam score as per the cut-off scores for AUC graduate admissions.
- Continuing students must maintain a GPA of 3.2 to retain the fellowship.
- Financial need: Applicants must be able to demonstrate their need for financial support.
- Fellows are assigned 12 hours per week of related academic work.
- Fellows must maintain full-time status.
- Fellows involved in teaching assistantship training must complete their teaching assistantship mandatory duties.
- Click here For details and more information regarding the teaching assistantships.
For more fully funded international scholarships and other Opportunities Join Us On Telegram, Facebook, Twitter
January 11, 2021 for the fall semester.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and apply: