Beijing Normal University CSC Scholarship 2021 for International Students:
Applications are invited for the Beijing Normal University CSC Scholarship 2021 for International Students to study in China. This scholarship is open to international students to pursue a Master’s or PhD degree from Beijing Normal University in China. International students from all over the world are eligible and welcome to apply. No IELTS/TOEFL is required for this CSC Scholarship. The duration of the Master’s and PhD degree is 3 & for 4 years respectively.
Beijing Normal University (BNU), established in 1902 is a public research institution located in Beijing, China. Beijing Normal University is ranked 25th globally by QS World University Rankings. About 25,000 national and international students are enrolled in the university. Almost all courses are offered by Beijing Normal University.
The CSC Scholarship program is a full Chinese university scholarship program for designated Chinese universities and certain provincial education offices in specific provinces or autonomous regions to recruit outstanding international students for graduate studies in China. It only supports graduate students.
- Registration Fee.
- 100% Tuition Fee waiver.
- Free Accommodation on campus.
- Monthly allowance:
- Master Degree: 3,000 CNY per month.
- Doctor Degree: 3,500 CNY per month.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance.
For more fully funded international scholarships and other Opportunities, Join Us On Telegram, Facebook, Twitter
- A completed CSC Scholarship Application Form.
- Application Form for International Students from the BNU online portal.
- Official Transcripts and Degree Certificates.
- A copy of a Valid Passport.
- CV or Resume.
- Two recommendation letters.
- Personal Statement: Templates for – Master’s & PhD.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
- English Language Proficiency Certificate for English taught programs or HSK Certificate for Chinese taught programs.
- Original Statement of Guarantee.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
- Education background and age limit:
- Candidates applying for a master’s degree must hold an undergraduate degree and be under the age of 35.
- Candidates applying for a PhD degree programs must hold a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants must currently not be enrolled in any Chinese university and not availing for any other scholarship.
30th April 2021.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and apply: