Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship at Cambridge University in the UK 2022:
Applications are invited for the Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship for students to study at Cambridge University in the UK 2022. This scholarship is open to outstanding students to pursue an MBA program in the United Kingdom. Students from all over the world are eligible and welcome to apply.
The Cambridge MBA is one of the world’s leading business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious universities. Scholarship recipients become members of Pembroke College, the third oldest and one of the most highly regarded colleges. The Boustany MBA Cambridge Scholarship is granted once every two years for a one year course at Cambridge University, Judge Business School.
Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners. The Foundation covers travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
- Financial aid of up to £30,000 towards tuition fees.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
- GMAT scores.
- Acceptance letter from the University.
For more fully funded international scholarships and other Opportunities Join Us On Telegram, Facebook, Twitter
- Applicants must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
- Although this scholarship is open to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Applicants may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Cambridge MBA programme.
15th May 2022.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and apply: