Commerce International Scholarship at the University of Melbourne in Australia:
Applications are invited for the Commerce International Scholarship for international students to study at the University of Melbourne in Australia. This scholarship is open to first-year undergraduates studying commerce to assist in paying their Queen’s College residency fees at the University of Melbourne in Australia. Domestic and international students from all over the world are eligible and welcome to apply.
15% fee remission and between $2 – $4,500 to the successful candidates at the Queen’s College Residence.
- Academic transcript.
- Evidence of English language proficiency: GRE or GMAT test results.s
- A research proposal.
- Portfolio of creative works.
- Note: Documents are written in a language other than English must include an official translation.
- Applicants from any Nationality are eligible.
- Applicants need to be starting commerce, economics or management degree and demonstrate academic stability.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary according to the program. Check here – Undergraduate.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must show their proficiency in English with an internationally recognized test such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. to study in Australia. Check full English language requirements here.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and apply: