Creative Industries International Scholarship at Queensland University of Technology, 2020:
Applications are invited for the Creative Industries International Scholarship at the Queensland University of Technology in Australia. This scholarship is open to outstanding international students to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the Queensland University of Technology in Australia. International students from all over the world are eligible and welcome to apply.
- An initial scholarship to cover 25% of applicants tuition fees for one year at QUT. This scholarship is based on applicants entry score.
- An ongoing scholarship to cover 25% of applicants tuition fees per semester of study at QUT, provided they meet the academic requirements.
- Certified copies of academic certificates and transcripts.
- Proof of English language proficiency.
- Applicants from any nationality are eligible.
- Applicants must apply for and be admitted to pursue courses offered by the Creative Industries Faculty.
- Applicants must have completed a qualifying course with the required academic result.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose native language is not English are required to demonstrate their English language proficiency through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
- Applicants must meet the minimum English language entry requirements for the degree program. If they complete a QUT pathway program to satisfy QUT English language requirements, they may be eligible for this application once they start their degree program.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a minimum overall grade point average (GPA) of 5.5 on the QUT 7-point scale throughout their studies at QUT.
Open for 2020.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and apply: