Cross Culture Program 2021 for Domestic and International Applicants:
Applications are invited for the Cross Culture Program 2021 for domestic and international applicants to work in Germany. This fully-funded fellowship program is open to international students to work in top organizations in Germany. International applicants from all over the world are eligible and welcome.
This is a 2-3 months practical training in host organizations in Germany or CCP Partners to enlighten and sharpen applicants’ expertise as well as impart intercultural skills in fellows. It could begin from:
- Summer term: June to August 2021 OR
- Autumn term: September to November 2021.
The CCP seeks to strengthen civil societies across the globe through its engagements and activities with participants. It offers a variety of diverse sectors such as the Civil, Cultural, Educational, Scientific, Artistic and Medial sectors.
However, only the countries below are eligible to apply. Find below the eligible countries and program fields/topics respectively;
Algeria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Egypt, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Tajikistan, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, and Uzbekistan.
- Policy and society.
- Sustainable development.
- Media and culture.
- Digital civil society.
- Human rights and peace.
- Round Trip Airfare Tickets.
- Monthly stipend: €550.
- Full Accommodation.
- Health Insurance.
- A monthly ticket for public transport within participants place of residence.
- A Refund of Applicable Visa Fees.
Applicants from Germany:
- A monthly allowance of €1,100.
- Reimbursement of roundtrip airfare.
- Reimbursement of applicable visa fees.
- Health insurance.
- Motivational letter.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Recommendation letter by applicants current employer/home organization.
- Photo (optional).
- Applicants must be between the ages of 23 and 45 at the time of the application.
- Applicants must possess good written and spoken English skills.
- Applicants must demonstrate their participation in volunteer work.
- Applicants must be in good health.
- Applicants should have been in any social engagement for the long-term.
Application for the CrossCulture Fellowship Program 2021 in Germany for International Applicants is 15th December 2020.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and apply: