CSERI Postdoctoral International Fellowship at University of Pennsylvania in the USA:
Applications are invited for the CSERI Postdoctoral International Fellowship at the University of Pennsylvania in the USA. This opportunity is open for talented international students to pursue a postdoctoral degree at the University of Pennsylvania in the USA. International students from all over the world are eligible and welcome to apply.
- Stipends for the postdoctoral fellowship of $53,000.
- Relevant fees and individual health insurance.
- $2,500 in research support, with the opportunity to apply for additional funding.
- Title and Description of Proposed Research: Not more than 1,500 words.
- CV/Resume: Experience in qualitative and quantitative research, experience in qualitative and statistical research software (e.g. R, STATA, ATLAS/TI, Dedoose, etc.). List other fellowships, funding and scholarships received if any and all publications.
- Cover Letter.
- Writing Sample: An article or an excerpt of a book or dissertations chapter (25-page limit) written by applicants.
- Two Confidential Letters of Recommendation: Referees need to comment on applicants proposed project and discuss their qualifications and experience as a researcher.
- Applicants of any nationality are eligible.
- Applicants should hold PhD or equivalent degrees in social sciences acquired within the last two years (not earlier than 2019), or who expect to complete their degree by July 2021.
- Skills in statistical analysis, qualitative software, GIS, experimental and other approaches are highly advantageous.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a PhD degree with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in the English Language.
December 21, 2020.
Interested applicants should visit the official link below for more information and apply: